1/2 -2 days
This program is designed to assist new or existing teams build their level of effectiveness. It is also an opportunity for teams to update and "reset" their practices in the light of changing demands, challenges or new members.
This program is customized to meet the specific needs of the team. Depending on the needs and objectives of the team, the workshop can include any number of possible activities. These can include
- Activities that demonstrate the important aspects of teamwork
- Determining what “good” looks like, and evaluating the team to determine strengths and opportunities. In some cases, a pre-session survey can be built in. This can be a “self-survey” or a survey conducted by direct reports.
- Clarifying vision, roles, and operating principles
- Working to identify new or changed behaviours or actions that will increase our internal and external effectiveness (conflict, managing meetings, dealing with crises, decision making, increased cross-functional cooperation, etc.)
- Understanding personal styles (using Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and using this understanding to work more productively with those of other styles.
These sessions conclude with an action plan which includes what each individual team member will be doing differently as well as what new team protocols will be implemented.